Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day!

Hump Day ROCKS! Today is like my Monday and it's almost Friday. I had to take a two day class Monday and Tuesday for my new job. I took the exam yesterday to become AFO certified. I honestly learned a lot and really tired to do my best to pass. I hope when the results come in I got an 88% or better. Cross your fingers.



Have I mentioned how much I love our new place. I look forward to going home everyday and almost dread when I know I have plans and I have to leave. It's so CUTE and cozy. Over the weekend I had SHIRL over and we watched Steel Magnolias.... Oh fuck. We cried like little fucking babies. I love that movie... Best line in the movie???? "I just wanna hit something. I wanna hit it HARD!" "Here it THIS, Go ahead SLAP HER"

I don't feel depressed anymore, YEAH! I guess it's just like a roller coaster ride for me right now. Some days I'm awesome and other days I just want to cry. Today is an AWESOME day. :)

San Francisco trip is right around the corner and I just can't wait any longer... Jill and I purchased tickets for the NIGHT TOUR of Alcatraz. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I almost keep forgetting that my birthday is nearing as well. Oh there is just SO MUCH to do!



Anyone down for Brunch on Sunday??? Let's do this!

No comments: