Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm just sayin'

A girl walks into a bar and starts making out with another girl.

If you were dating one of the girls would you get mad and leave her at the bar without a ride??? Or would you get even and start dating both girls??? OR WOULD YOU DO BOTH????

Don't worry if you don't get the joke, (Yes it's actually funny) Jill is the only one that might get it.

Today I woke up with the urge to just cry. I have been so happy recently, but today feels like everything is being taken away from me. Me and my crazy head I tell you. I'm afraid I might slip back into slight depression after I have completely cleaned out my "OLD" house, and the finality of it all kicks in. The only thing good about the slight depression is I will lose weight, the weight I gained back when I started to realize, I'm REALLY OK! Oh I'm such a whiny bitch, huh.

This weekend my SHIRL is coming down to spend the whole weekend with me and Jill. What do we have planned you ask???? DRINK! and then DRINK some more. I am really in need of a weekend Right NOW!

I hope you all are having a better day then I am, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Pretty Lush said...

amen. <3

Kristine said...

I feel you on the depression thing, but you will always have wonderful people to surround yourself with who will always remind you how AWESOME you are.

I love you!