Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Rockin' Banana Time

It's the weekend again!! Of course I have tons of plans and won't get any rest until at least Tuesday, since Monday is a Holiday. Tonight I am going to hang with my favorite party girls. Last time I was at their place they introduced me to my new favorite drink, The Rockin' Banana!! This wonderful drink consist of 99 Bananas and RockStar, taken like a Jager Bomb. The 99 Bananas is so smooth and yummy you can't even tell is 99 PROOF! This drink sneaks up on you so if you try it take it slow. My night should include very bad karaoke, and many laughs.

Tomorrow I am being taken on a date!!! Awww Shit! After we spend the day together we are headed to my friends house to attend a Pre Cinco De Mayo party. My friends have been bugging me to get the girl I'm seeing over to party with them, so being the nice girl that she is we are sacrificing our dinner date to hang with my friends. We will be hiking and having a picnic for the first part of the day though.

Sunday I will be attending a birthday party for my friends 8 year old daugther. Of course I wouldn't' be going without the whole "Fam-Dam-ily". Jill, Cailin and I will be surrounded by large bouncy slides, mazes, and air hockey tables. Did I mention 25 screaming kids also? That should be good for my hang over that I already know I will have.

Happy Weekend!

~Ree a.k.a Rockin' Banana

No comments: