Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'll pull your pork if you pull mine..

Last night Jill and I spent the evening at the ANGELS game, drinking beer and eating pulled pork sandwiches. Of course before we left for the game we had to drink a bottle of wine and 2 or 3 beers to get the night started.... That's how we roll. We sat in my seats for the first part of our first beer and then headed over to the Budweiser Bar to meet up with my friend Erin and Jill's boyfriends Mom (a DODGER fan). We continued to drink and be mary, when we sat in some open seats near Suzie (the DODGER fan). The girl next to me started to chat with me about the time she won the Tahoe at ANGELS stadium. I have never met anyone who actually won something big like that. I was like SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! I felt like a retard but honestly... I was a little star struck... After the game we proceeded to walk to my car which was parked in the HOOTERS parking lot and then I dropped Jill off with her mom-in-law ( THE DODGER FAN in case you forgot)

GO ANGELS!!!!!

I came home last night after the game to a house full of drinking fools singing to Whitney Houston's I WANNA DANCE with somebody.... Of course I had to sing one or two songs before passing out. I love having my friends around.. There is NEVER a dull moment.

~Ree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME REMIND ME. I HAVE ANGEL GAME COUPONS!