Friday, May 30, 2008

1 TV, 3 Girls and 1 Rope

My life has completely been flipped and tossed in the past couple months. New job, new apartment, New Ninja, and No girlfriend. This is the first time I have been single for this long in EVER!!! It's only been 6 months, but normally I move on so quickly. This time, I am ENJOYING being single. I am having the time of my life and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

New job is kicking ass! I am really enjoying this change. My paycheck really made me see what a great idea it was to move on and take on more responsibilities. I am now going to be able to afford to live. I will even get to buy new shoes and clothes once a month like I used to. I'm excited!!!! I got a company cell phone the other day, and let me tell you carrying two cell phones suck!! I am so afraid of losing one of them!

New apartment is so fucking cute! Tonight will be our first night sleeping there. *Giggles* We have a lot to move in tonight, but at the end of that we will crack open 3 bottles of Champange and then head to the movies to see either Ironman or What happens in Vegas. Can't decide on which one yet.

Yesterday we picked up our new (used) big screen TV. Oh My!!! This TV is HUGE and of course was located upstairs. Three girls and one rope.... I honestly never thought we could do it. BUT we did. Got it down the stairs with the help of my Indiana Jones rope. Now it is all cute inside of our Ninja Palace.

I'm looking forward to starting with a fresh slate in my life. I am feeling really good about my decisions, and I can only go up from here. :)

It's Friday people. Let's get our drink on!!!!!

1 comment:

Pretty Lush said...

That shit was SO funny. And we didn't even try to see if the damn thing works yet.