Monday, April 28, 2008

1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 topless girls in the pool

Is is June yet?!?!?! All I can think about is going to San Fransciso and moving. I have never wanted to move so bad in my entire life. And going to San Fran for 4 days, 5 nights really gets me excited. We booked our flight on Friday and I couldn't help but smile the whole drive home thinking about it.



This weekend was a rough one on my liver, but damn was it fun. Friday night I had Jill and CJ over for a slumber party, which consisted of cooking dinner and mixing drinks. Saturday morning I was up extremly early to head over to ANGELS stadium. I met up with my girls and we baked in the sun for a bit. Once I got home I cook breakfast for the whole fan-damily and got ready to head over to my friends place for her party. I got there around 2:30pm and drank until 10pm. It was a night filled with singing, dancing and munching on all the yummy dips and chips. I did not get home until Sunday morning, and once I walked in my apartment I almost died. It was like 115 degress inside. I had plans to go to HOT ASS Riverside to hang with my friends by the pool. Once out there the drinking began all over again and spent the day by the pool. Long Long Story short we ended up back in the pool at 9pm and somehow all three of us were topless!!! I have never done anything like that before, but it was hard to keep my top on when you have a drunk girl pulling your top off!! Crazy night with some crazy girls.

~Ree