Monday, April 21, 2008

Do You DARE?

I told myself "Self, you should stay home this weekend and clean the house". I was really determinded to do this. I only had one set of plans and that was for Friday night to see Dub Scouts in Downtown Fullerton. Saturday I woke up slightly hung over, slept in until 11am (that never happens) and waited to go apartment hunting with Jill. I was so proud of myslef for STILL not having any night time plans all day Saturday... That is until my girl Denise hits me up!!!



D-"So I got a Limo for Rhonda's birthday, and she really wants you to come with us"

R-"Girl I'm broke, I wish I could"

D-"Just be at my house by 7pm and I've got you covered"

R- "Are you HIGH??!?! I can't let you do that I'm a very expensive date"

D-"I'm serious now go get ready"



So needless to say Jill dropped me off around 5pm I jumped in the shower and was off to The LBC to meet up with the girls and wait for the limo. We all piled in stopped at the liquor store to grab MORE alcohol and headed to WEHO where we had an awesome dinner at the French Quarter restaurant. Then we were off to The Body Shop, which if you don't know is a nude bar. And being that it was a nude bar, we couldn't order alcohol, and had to pay $10 for two waters/sodas.... FUCK THAT... I called John (our limo driver) had him pull around and met me out front so my girl Brahana and I could take shots and pound a beer. AWESOME night!!!



Sunday I stayed my happy ass on my couch most of the day. Vicky and I watched all the "Gay" shows most people would not admit to watching ex: Rock of Love 2, Top Chef and the Hills. I had one more set of plans (once again with Jill) to head out to Hollywood to our FAVORITE Improv. Upon my arrival I handed her a beer and we began to get our drink on before heading out. We made two roadies and then prepared to leave.... Well Jill seemed to have lost the most important thing to a drunk... Her ID!!! So long story short we got in the car, took our roadies and headed out to get into some trouble. We came across a carnival on the way to pick me up a pack of cigarettes and Jill throws it out there that we should go on a ride... Why the hell not right... Of course the ride she wants to ride is the one I hate the most The "Kamikaze". DO YOU DARE???My eyes did stay closed as I am very scared of heights and already had too many drinks in me to keep my head straight. We screamed like little bitches, but damn it was worth it. After the ride we went by her old high school and trespassed onto the baseball field where we drank little airplane bottles of RUM in the dugout. I had a blast doing the stupidest things.. I felt like a kid again, but just a slight different as I am able to drink now.

Now I'm home for the first time in weeks and I'm so enjoying it. I did laundry, and even made dinner for me and Roomie. Life is really good when you sit back and think about the people you are surrounded by. I honestly have the best friends EVER....

~Ree

1 comment:

Pretty Lush said...

OMG, DO YOU DARE?! I forgot about that from Desperado! I'm wearing you down - one scary ride at a time.