Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Me and My Ninja *We Have Happy Feet*


Oh the stress/excitement of moving has been up and down. It's so expensive to move when you are already in a lease. Timing is everything, and that is something I have not been able to manage... I really am SO EXCITED to be moving and starting fresh, damn I need a fresh start, but at the same time I am so scared I won't have all the money needed to pay my last months rent at the old place and all the security deposits/pet deposits at the new place. Today I did find out something really exciting about a place that sounds like it could be "The One"!! Me and My Ninja are excited. If everything goes according to plan Jill and I will have a kick ass 2 bed/2 bath with a YARD for $1350 BUT no security deposit or pet deposit. I think John (the apt. manager) is the new love of my life. After speaking to him I just had this glow on my face. He is also going to hold the place for us FOR FREE until WE ARE READY to move in.... WHAT?!?!?! Who does these kinds of things...

Wish us luck.


~Ree The blue Ninja

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooh, damn, that sounds REALLY nice! I hope you guys get it! And when you do, I get to come visit!

Pretty Lush said...

NINJA!

Pretty Lush said...

Our ninjas get to be roomies too!