Friday, April 25, 2008

Love is... Inside a Happy Meal

There are times I enjoy being an adult and then there are more times where I just wanna be a kid again. I miss the days when I didn't have a care in the world. I was surrounded by family, mostly because I was too young for them to just leave me alone, and I had the best friends EVER and life was just awesome. Now things are just so hard. The thought of even having to live alone freaks me out, knowing if I don't have any money I won't be able to put gas in my car, food in my belly, or even have a roof over my head. I guess it's just weird to know I'm getting closer to 30 and I'm no where near where I thought I would be. I'm single, can't keep a relationship for the life of me, I haven't found a career to pursue, and I am not the President of The United States... WTF.. I really have let myself down from the childhood dreams I use to have

As most of you know I'm still a kid deep down inside, and yes I still get kids meals at McDonald's from time to time. Today's toy was AWESOME, but I gave it up for obvious reasons..... My best friends boyfriend is a Rocker with a Mohawk... I couldn't resist.. I had to give this AWESOME toy to an AWESOME guy!!! Of course I will be going back to get my own and I hope is Rockin' Rylie, she was HOT. The little rockers name to the left is Punkin' Pete and I think he is adorable. And yes that's a tattoo on his head, cuz he is HARD CORE!!

Tonight Jill and I are going to look at the apartment we are hoping to be moving into in June, which is about 4 inches from my current apartment on the map. After that we will go pick up CJ, her daughter, and head back to my place for a slumber party (do you see how I'm still like 5 inside) I was thinking maybe we could build a fort or two.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting up at 7:30am to get ready to go on the field at ANGELS Stadium. This is extremely exciting to me as I never thought I would get the opportunity to be on the same grass and dirt that my favorite boys play on. I'm a happy ANGELS FAN. After I get back from the field I'm going back home to wake Jill and CJ up and dragging then to the park for an hour or so, then it's back home to prepare for the party of the month. I'm heading to my girl Denise's house for a party. This should be a great night and have lots of memories to add to the Stories of the Single Life by Monday morning.

I am craving a beer, and wish I could pop one right now!!! Work really gets in the way of all my fun.

Have a ROCKIN' weekend

~Ree

1 comment:

Pretty Lush said...

Awww, so nice to my boyfriend. You can marry him if I can be your maid of honor and have sex with him sometimes.
President?! WTF!