Friday, April 18, 2008

It's getting darker and darker everyday

With the home building industry going down hill REALLY FAST, our company has asked us "What can we do to bring cost down?" Basically they want to know how to save money so they don't have to lay anyone else off. So now in our halls, bathrooms, lunch room and offices we have NO LIGHTS ON, while some lights just not all. It has become darker and darker everyday. More lights are being turned off during work hours... A co-worker today at lunch said that her idea to cut cost would be to have all the employees wear Miner hats (the ones with the lights) so that way we can only have light on what we need to look at. HA. Now that's funny.

I don't know if I mentioned or not but my car was broken into again last weekend... This time they didn't smash in the window they just pulled it out slightly and unlocked my door, so courteous of them. My radio was the only thing stolen oh and they fucked up my electrical so now I can't wear my automatic seat belts... Looks like I will be needing a driver from now on when I am going out to drink.

Tonight I'm heading to Downtown Fullerton with Jill and other friends to check out the Dub Scouts again. If you haven't heard them, DO IT NOW. They are really good, and are a lot like Sublime.

I'm sitting here PISSED because I can't find my laundry card and I NEED to do laundry if I plan on looking cute tonight... Oh well, I am going to a straight bar so who cares.

~Cheers

Ree

No comments: