Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My pseudo girlfriends

Seriously can this day just be over already. I just want to put on my comfy pants and be at home reading a book (Yes I said reading a book) I am going to learn to appreciate my time alone. I need to work on staying home more as I do not do it enough and I'm so broke. I have SF pride coming up and then I have to move, these both take a lot of money. All I know is when I move and get settled I'm going to relax and calm down on the partying. I need to get my life back together. One of these days I may even want to start looking for a "Real Girlfriend" and get rid of my pseudo girlfriends... (Even though they will still always be in my heart and be my friends)


If you are wondering who my pseudo girlfriends are, one is my single friend, who we always go party together and try to hook up with cute girls. The only problem with this is we really never meet any cute girls. So we just decided we would be pseudo girlfriends every time we go out, and if one or both of us meets a girl, we can cheat on each other. :) Great deal if you ask me. The other girl is my friends girlfriend but this particular night she also wanted to be my pseudo girlfriend. What a SLUT I am. :) But hey that's the single life and I can do what I want, with whoever I want.

Just a some pictures from my wild Limo ride with the girls for Rhonda's birthday. I love my pseudo girlfriends!


*More pictures to come, since BLOGGER is not up loading pictures right now*

<

No comments: