Thursday, April 17, 2008

Would you like a romantic view....

Time is just flying. I can't believe I already have to move again. I guess maybe if I stop going out and having fun time will go slower?? Oh who cares, I'm getting older and SO ARE YOU. With everything that has been going on the past THREE YEARS, in the past two weeks I feel like I have grown and have become stronger then ever. I finally have found closure, realized what a mistake I have made and now I'm going to correct it and NO ONE will ever make the feel the way I have lately.

Can you say DODGERS suck?? I can!! Even if they did win against the Pirates last night. All I know is THE ANGELS are #1 even if they did lose to the Royals last night. HA. Win or Lose... You have to love going to the baseball stadium. I feel like a little girl when I know I'm going to the game.

So tonight I am going to see Dub Scouts in Whitter with my non-girlfriend BUT soon to be roomie Jill. We plan on drinking wine and beer before we head over to the local bar to share a pitcher of beer... Cause that's how we roll... We are fancy and shit...

This weekend I am going to hang at home and handling business. Jill and I are going to check out apartments on Saturday and that's EXCITING. Just know when we get our place and you come over, once you walk through our front door, you better be prepared for a good time and be prepared to TRY to keep up with us. We have been looking online all morning, making sure this time we get all the amenities we MUST have. There is actually a choice for affordable. WHY WOULDN'T WE WANT AN AFFORDABLE PLACE... Should that even be a choice? Whatev' This move is going to be great for me.... I just hope it's good for her.. (That's what HE said)

Cheers!

~Ree

2 comments:

Pretty Lush said...

It sounds like you spelled out who rocks and who sucks as far as winning/losing goes. Jus' sayin'.

Do they have sexy French Bulldog on the amenities chart?

Kristine said...

So, when I can finally drink again, I know who is going to get me drunk, right?!